Original post here. It has GIFs, so obviously you should click on it. A quick summary is below!
- Deadline has been extended to after the chat event, so you can write it during the Word Wars!
- Write one awesome piece of satire in 250 words or less.
- If you need inspiration you may want to check out the Wikipedia entry on Saturnalia.
- Note both =Cassildra and ^neurotype with your finished entry between 3 PM EST on December 25th and 3 PM EST on December 27th.
- This gives you 48 hours to upload and note your entry over to us. Do not submit early. You will be disqualified.
- Winner will be announced December 28th during the chat event.
- Prizes: If you win, you will get 250 points, unless you include abs we can feel, and then it's a 50 point bonus. There may also be sekrit extras. We're not telling.
- The chat will be held in #CRLiterature on December 28th.
- The first half of the chat—from 3-4:30 PM EST—will be a party in the spirit of the decadence of Saturnalia. If you are sensitive about rowdy fun, you may want to hold back here.
- The second half of the chat—from 4:30 to 6 PM EST—is going to be an unofficial, decadence-themed Word Wars event with all manner of glorious prizes. Glorious, glorious prizes.
- Need time zone information? Look up the event here.
Thank you to everyone who donated points for this event! (Including you anonymous donors. You know who you are. Get yourselves some cookies.)